Tax Associates and Senior Associates
- Preparation and Review of Tax Returns (Simple to Complex)for USA
- Preparation and Review of Tax Returns(Simple to Complex) for India
- Familiarity with various types of US Tax returns (Individual, Trust, Partnership, Corporations (Small and C-corp)
- Versatility in working with MS office and other Trial Balance Programs
- Tax planning & Consulting- US and India
- Handling Tax Controversy & Representation / Tax Notices – US and India
- Provide status reports periodically to the supervisor
- Coordinating with CRM or clients to follow up on open items, client approval, IRS/FTB calls
- Analyze and Research on tax topics
- Working closely with Senior Tax Supervisors
- Guide and undertake other projects as and when require
- Interfacing effectively with clients over phone calls & in-person meetings.
- Availability to interact with clients in the US, UK time zones
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Chartered accountants or CA Inter or Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) or Enrolled Agents(EAs) or those pursuing the same are highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or comparable subject with 2 years of relevant experience
- Masters in Accounting or Taxation highly preferred
- Experience in Tax (India /UK /Canada) is preferred.
- Experience in US taxation an added plus
- Proficient with business software tools such as Prosystem FX, Lacerte, Ultra Tax, CCH Engagement, Caseware and Microsoft Office applications.
The type of work that we undertake at Ventura Pranas is a niche area in itself and hence new comers or even those who have some experience require training in process, methodology, software, compliance etc. This thus necessitates significant investment by the company, and we hence require candidates to execute a bond for two years at the time of joining our company. We feel that this two year period will give sufficient time for the candidates to really understand what this business is all about and we are confident that the candidates will want to continue in the organization even after the bond period expires. The terms of the bond will state that if you choose to leave the organization within two years of joining (equivalent of 6 months of probation followed by 1 years after that), you would be required to pay the company a sum of one lakh or 3 months pay (whichever is higher). Candidates are expected to submit their original certificates of 12th standard, Degree certificates and relieving letter as available, and these would be returned back after 2 Years.
We wish to confirm that the bond has no impact on employee annual performance review, changes to compensation and award of bonus, which are dependent purely on the performance of the individual and the company